Bookmark This Page
English Book 6
Learning Through Personal Interests, Abilities and Hobbies.
What will I learn?
- Skim text to have a general idea of the text
- Scan to answer short questions
- Deduce the meaning of new words from context
- Use context to infer missing words.
- Scan to locate an opinion
LISTENING AND SPEAKING
- Language focus: expressing ability and inability to do something
- Demonstrate use of question words
- Use first conditionals
- Use cohesive devices as, because for Cause and Effect/Result
- Fill in correctly and legibly simple forms requiring personal
- Write a simple paragraph describing a person
- Write a paragraph of free writing for fluency, creativity and pleasure
- Determining priorities
- Acquire language holistically through Cloze Passages
- Continue free writing