Bookmark This Page
Social Studies for Class 5
Chapter 2 - The Physical Regions of Pakistan and the World
After studying this chapter the students will be able to:
- Define the term "Regions" and give examples.
- Identify the key physical regions of
- Describe the distinctive characteristics /features of each physical region of
- Locate physical regions sharing similar characteristics on a world map.
- Compare the life of the people living in different physical regions of Pakistan with people living in similar regions in other countries.
- Locate, interpret and present information in the form of a tourist guide book of the country of their choice.
- Define the term Interdependence.
- Identify the variety of ways in which people are interdependent.
- Describe the ways the people of Pakistan are interdependent.
- Explain various ways in which the countries of the world are dependent.