Bookmark This Page
Social Studies for Class 5
Chapter 3 - Climate
After studying this chapter the students will be able to:
- Define climate.
- Explain the reasons for differences in climate.
- Differentiate between climate and weather.
- Identify the general types of climate (based on latitude).
- Identify the different climatic regions on a world map.
- Compare different climatic regions.
- Describe the climate in the different physical regions of Pakistan.
- Describe how the climate of different physical regions affects the life over
- Use given information to calculate the average temperature and monthly rainfall of different places.
- Construct bar graphs from given climatic data.
- Explain the various ways by which the human beings activities affect climate.
- Explain how human beings activities are responsible for the greenhouse
- Identify individual and societal actions that can be taken to reduce adverse effects of human beings activities on climate.