Bookmark This Page
Social Studies for Class 5
Chapter 12 - The System of Government in Pakistan
By the end of this chapter students will be able to:
- Give reasons for the need of a federal government.
- Compare the formation of government at provincial and federal levels.
- Compare the working of the three branches of government.
- Describe the function of political parties in a democratic system.
- Explain the relationship between the provincial and federal government in
- Identify the steps of the law making process in Pakistan.
- Construct a simple chart to show the relationship and processes between the different courts in Pakistan.
- Discuss the importance and authority of Supreme Court over the High
- Identify a major issue and investigate how the law can help to solve the
- Understand the importance of the constitution.
- Interpret some rights of citizens given in the constitution of Pakistan.
- Identify behaviors that have been guided by the concerns for the
- Use a problem-solving strategy to suggest ways to solve a national
- Participate in projects designed to help others in their local
- Identify a national/ current issue and find the actions that the government is taking and suggest alternative actions to solve the problem.